As an employer, one of the most difficult decisions you will ever make is to restructure and reduce employee numbers. Working with your managers from the start, we can help with whatever support you need. From initial planning, documentation and legal considerations, to training and assistance with the delivery of the message and communication with the employees that are staying.
The Strawberry Seed Consulting Outplacement program are designed to support your outgoing employees to transition to the next stage of their life and give them the tools they need to find new employment. Sessions may be delivered to groups or as individual programs customised to their specific needs. If you have employees in multiple locations, we can provide assistance either in person or via video.
Outplacement participants can receive assistance with:
- Career Planning – where to from here?
- Résumé Preparation – review and updating of their résumé
- Letters of Application – guidance and support on applying for new roles
- Job Search Strategies and Techniques –finding the right opportunities and capitalising on your network
- Interview Coaching
- Networking Techniques
- LinkedIn – Getting the most out of this crucial job search tool
- Online training tools
Outplacement packages can be customised to suit your organisations needs and budget. We don’t just work with large organisations in Geelong and Melbourne. We also help Small Business provide affordable support to their outgoing employees.
For more information on our Outplacement services, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (03) 4216 5200.