A centre of excellence for women’s and men’s health physiotherapy, Fitwise Physiotherapy is an intimate team of specialist physiotherapists and allied health practitioners, that work together to assist our clients with their goals.
The reception role will provide customer service support to our clients, and administrative support to the business.
The responsibilities will include:
- Represent the practice as the first point of contact, greeting clients and visitors at reception and answering all incoming calls and making client bookings.
- Provide administrative support to the Management Team as required.
- Liaise with clients to assist with completion of paperwork, booking appointments, and assisting with enquiries.
- Update and maintain client files including preparing new files, scanning of documents, the filing of electronic and hard copy documents.
- Process all client payments and ensure the end of day procedures are completed.
- Ensure reception area, practice rooms and waiting area are maintained cleanly and tidily.
- Follow up with the list of daily/weekly tasks and complete checklists.
- Data entry of client information into Cliniko.
We are looking for a kind, smart, hardworking superstar to join the Fitwise Family.
- Want a career, not just a job
- Want to be part of a supportive and fun-loving team
- Thrive on ensuring our clients have 5-star service at every interaction
- Not be able to contain bringing your enthusiasm and initiative to our reception team
- Focused on the positives
- Organised with amazing attention to detail
- Ready with a smile
- Proud of your personal presentation and loyalty
- Flexible in your mindset and be willing to listen and learn
- Fully COVID Vaccinated
What’s on offer?
You will be joining a dedicated team, committed to delivering outstanding customer service every time. The right person will have the ability to grow with the organisation and make the position their own with excellent career growth available.
As our new reception superstar you will have access to:
- Excellent training and on-going mentoring
- A mix of reception and admin responsibilities
- Time spent across both our practices in Armadale and our stunning new East Melbourne rooms
- Fun team gatherings and cake… lots of cake!
This is a full-time role; however, it could be managed by 2 part time people, working across both locations – East Melbourne and Armadale. Hours will be between 7:15am and 6:30pm.
Attractive remuneration will be offered commensurate with your skills and experience.
Along with your current resume, please include a cover letter telling us a bit about yourself, other skills you have (e.g. social media?) and which of our values (Respect, Innovation, Excellence & Fun) you most connect with and why.
Applications can be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org close 31 January 2022.