Lime Scaffolding is a locally-owned, Geelong based scaffolding hire company that operates in the domestic, industrial and commercial sectors. They pride themselves on quality work and excellent service, providing the best possible scaffold solution to any size project – big or small.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for Leading Hand to provide ‘hands-on’ leadership, direction and support to the scaffolding team whilst undertaking general scaffolding duties including dismantling scaffolding to provide work platforms on building and industrial sites.
What’s on Offer
- Work Life Balance – The opportunity to work close to home in this beautiful region for a locally owned business.
- Career Progression – Development opportunities for the right candidate. We like to promote within and for our staff to grow with us.
- The Care Factor – As our employee you will be looked after as a valued member of our family.
- Culture – Hard working team culture who like to have a laugh while demonstrating a strong passion for what they do.
About the Role
The responsibilities of the role will include:
- Leading and mentoring scaffold crew members to deliver planned construction scaffolding and access management on site.
- Promoting and participating in a safe, productive and team mined work culture that embraces Safety at all Levels.
- Displaying positive and professional conduct to clients and the scaffolding and building teams.
- Ensuring all team members comply to Lime Scaffolding’s policy’s and address all hazards appropriately.
- Unloading scaffolding equipment on-site.
- Ensuring a stable base for scaffolding.
- Erecting scaffolding.
- Fixing scaffolding to buildings or structures.
- Dismantling scaffolding when a project is complete.
- Creating different kinds of platforms, from simple scaffolding through to complex structures such as suspended scaffolding, cantilever drops and temporary roofs
This is a Full Time position with attractive remuneration commensurate with your qualifications, skills and experience.
You will have a minimum of 3 years’ experience working as a scaffolder at heights and you will hold a current White Card and Driver’s License. A Certificate III in Scaffolding is not essential but will be highly regarded.
You will have the ability to manage and organise your work and yourself in a systematic, accurate and timely manner with a solid knowledge of OHS obligations.
You are a good communicator who is confident, yet consultive and are consistent, accurate and thorough. You have a problem solving mindset with the ability to effectively liaise with internal and external trades to produce a high level of workmanship.
You have a committed, professional and result driven attitude towards work.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience as a scaffolder (working at heights)
- Current White Card and Driver’s License
If this sounds like you and you are as excited as we are by this opportunity, then they would love to hear from you!
To apply, submit your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.