Our Client is a Geelong based company who specialises in manufacturing and installing quality staircases within impressive commercial and residential spaces.
With an experienced team of craftsman and trust from their solid client base, Staircase Constructions believe that their vision to be ‘Australia’s most Professional and Dependable Provider of Staircases’ will be achieved by continuing to grow their first-class team who are approachable, respectful, and committed. Their culture prioritises the support of new team members, guiding them to become great at what they do and setting them up for success.
About the Role
Staircase Constructions are currently expanding their Installation crew to meet a growth in demand.
The Staircase Installer will be working on projects where stairs are pre-delivered ready for assembly, where you will be required to:
- Interpret the plans provided to ensure accurate and quality construction
- Utilise your trade experience to assess site conditions and adapt as needed with the knowledge that you will be backed up with technical support on-call when required.
- Interact with clients to provide the highest standards of professionalism and service, including ensuring that when you complete each job, you leave behind a clean and tidy site and a quality assembled stair.
This is a Full Time position with a salary of $30.00 per hour plus overtime.
We are looking for someone that takes pride in their craft. You are your own greatest critic, accepting nothing short of perfection when it comes to the attention to detail and quality of work you produce. A fast learner, you have an interest in staircase manufacture and design and want to work for a company with a positive team-based culture.
You can independently prioritise and organise your time to meet deadlines without sacrificing safety or quality. A professional communication style allows you to work as a productive member of the team and provide a high standard of customer service with clients.
- Trade qualification in Carpentry or Joinery
- Previous experience in the building industry
- You must have a current White Card and a Driver’s License.
What’s on Offer
- Work Life Balance – the opportunity to work predominantly close to home with travel opportunities, and have a Monday to Friday roster with no weekend work.
- Career Progression – their Managerial staff all started in other roles and were given leadership opportunities within their business.
- The Care Factor – as an employee of Staircase Constructions, you will be looked after by the Company and they are offering a ‘Job for Life’. Currently through the pandemic, they have operating business as usual.
To apply, submit your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.