Indy & Co Pty Ltd t/a Seed Consulting (ABN47 626 983 819) (“Strawberry Seed”) and its related entities are committed to maintaining the privacy and confidentiality of our consumers’ personal information (“You” or “Users”).
Your Personal Information
Through the provision of our services we may collect or be provided with sensitive information. For the purposes of this Policy, Sensitive Information shall include but not be limited to Personal Information in respect of disability, religious beliefs, racial or ethnic origin, political beliefs or genetic information.
Strawberry Seed collects personal information about individuals, including our clients, persons associated or employed by our clients, or our business contacts, only where necessary to provide one or more of our Services and to effectively manage our Site.
The types of personal information Strawberry Seed collects may be your contact details, date of birth, payment and billing details (including credit card details where relevant), email address and any personal information held by your employer.
Strawberry Seed may also collect and use Personal Information for secondary purposes including our marketing, events or research purposes. Strawberry Seed will not use your information for any other purpose without your consent. Strawberry Seed generally collects Personal Information when you:
- Provide us with your personal information and contact details;
- Visit and browse our website;
- Engage our Services;
- Complete an enquiry form;
- Subscribe to Strawberry Seed’s newsletter service or promotions;
- Interact with Strawberry Seed electronically, via social media (including Facebook and Twitter, email or our website;
- Or via telephone;
- When you attend a training session conducted by us; or
- From your employer.
Strawberry Seed will not collect Sensitive Information about you except with your consent or only where it is reasonably necessary to collect such information or required by law.
Strawberry Seed may also collect personal information from a third party (other than your employer) where:
- You have consented to the collection of the information;
- We are required or authorised under Australian law, court/ tribunal, or someone other than you;
- It is unreasonable or impracticable to obtain the information from you; or
- Where the information is publicly available.
Use and Disclosure
We first and foremost use personal information to provide our services. Strawberry Seed generally only uses and discloses your Personal Information to:
- Communicate with you or other users;
- provide our specified Services;
- monitor Site performance and maintenance;
- Assist with any enquiries;
- Provide you with information in relation to our events or offers;
- Share information about business-related developments and information of relevance or interest;
- Provide you with stories or publications; or
- Overseas recipients for the provision of the Services.
We may also share information internally or to Related Bodies Corporate (as defined in the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth)) within Strawberry Seed and its related entities, in order to communicate information about our wide range of Services or latest business solutions.
We store personal information in cloud-based software which is hosted in New Zealand and in the United States. This means we are disclosing your personal information to entities outside of Australia. If you do not agree with our using your personal information in this way, please let us know, however it may mean that we are unable to provide our services to you.
Generally, Strawberry Seed will obtain your consent in writing or implied, prior to disclosing your Personal Information to a related or unrelated third party. However, in some circumstances we may use and disclose your Personal Information and Sensitive Information without obtaining your consent where permitted by law.
Strawberry Seed are also likely to provide links on their website to direct you to third parties. When you leave our website, Strawberry Seed is no longer responsible for your personal information and you should read the privacy policies of the third-party sites. We do not sell or trade information to any third party.